Brazgulevskye's windmill from the village of Parizh (Nagaybak district, Chelyabinsk region) was built in 1929, was transported to the local history museum "Arkaim" (Chelyabinsk region) in 1999. Smock mill with four sails and unknown number of millstones. Sheathed Frame. Was used as a flour mill (flour).
News about the windmill (in Russian)
The mill was first transported from the settlement of Paris to the village of Varshavka, Kartalinsky district, and only then to Arkaim. It’s a frame smock mill without a barn (although, perhaps it was lost, because the mill was found its bottom part). It stood in the steppes until 2013, when the hurricane broke off its sails and damaged the main construction.
And a miracle happened. They found the money, and in 2016 Saransk craftsmen repaired the mill having done the functional restoration of the upper part of the mechanism and the vertical shaft. The sails are upholstered in wood and face the wind. No props, everything is fully functional. But the mill isn’t able to grind the flour though. The lower part of the mill has not been restored yet, and the millstones are lying on the ground. Let's see if Arkaim mill can become the seventh active historical mill in Russia.
It is not difficult to find information about the mill. We recommend a small report here.